Perfectly sized to accommodate the young family in complete comfort, with enormous future potential to further adapt and extend (STCA), this immaculately presented, solidly built 1950s era residence is set on approximately 1,100sqm with a prized rear-to-north aspect. Set amid child-friendly lawns and gardens, its interiors showcase an appealing blend of original charm and stylish modern updates.
Boasting an abundance of light-filled living space, it offers a well-priced introduction into this prestigious North Shore suburb, centrally located within walking distance to Pymble station.
• Bright interiors with high ceilings and original cypress pine timber floors throughout
• Spacious family lounge, enclosed by expansive sliding glass doors to flowing out to a vast, versatile sunroom, perfect for relaxed casual living overlooking the gardens
• Separate dining room adjoining an oversized, modern galley-style kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and stainless steel oven and cooktop
• Stylishly renovated contemporary bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate w/c
• Sunroom and dining room descend to a vast and private backyard featuring wide level lawn areas, established gardens and plenty of creative scope for a landscaped entertaining area
• Secluded downstairs multi-purpose study/home office with an adjoining ensuite bathroom and private access via the gardens
• Semi-circular driveway with convenient dual access, lock-up garage plus additional off-street parking for multiple cars
• Approximately 10 minutes walk to Pymble station and surrounding village shops and cafes, close to Gordon station/shopping centre and St Ives village
• Footsteps to bus transport, centrally located for rapid, direct access to Macquarie Park, Chatswood and the Northern Beaches
• Close to sought-after schools including Gordon East Public and Pymble Ladies College
**Notice for open for inspections – plentiful parking available on Fern Street