Auction Location: On site.
Appealing and immaculately presented, this superb boutique apartment commands a top floor position of essential serenity that is embraced by leafy views in a convenient location. The two bedroom plus study design is solidly constructed and maintained to an impeccable standard, impressing with spacious indoor and outdoor living areas, generous bedrooms and new kitchen appliances.
Poised for peace and quiet atop a boutique building, this is an excellent opportunity in a location that is always in demand, with village shops, city transport and Crows Nest’s attractions all within walking distance.
• Recently painted interiors presented to an immaculate finish with plus new carpet
• Private living space opens to large entertaining balcony graced with lush leafy outlooks
• Separate versatile space can be used as a formal dining area or study/infants retreat
• Open plan gas kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances
• Quality design presents rich coloured granite benchtops in the kitchen and bathrooms
• Both bedrooms are appointed with mirrored built wardrobes, king sized master suite
• Boutique security complex with intercom, secure car space and a separate store room
• Stroll to Wollstonecraft Station, located just three stops away from the CBD
• Close to Crows Nest’s shops, cafes and restaurants
Approximate Outgoings -
Strata Levies $1,230.00 p/q
Council Rates $246.06 p/q
Water Rates $172.07 p/q